The RcppDE package required a bug-fix release. One of the tests compared
results to those from the
DEoptim package this
is based upon, and these are no longer equal, leading the tests to fail.
While I was at it, I finally committed a few more things that had piled up.
Below are the corresponding ChangeLog entries
2012-04-08 Dirk Eddelbuettel
* DESCRIPTION: Release 0.1.1
* tests/compTest.R: With the just-release DEoptim 2.2.0, results are
no longer identical so we commented-out the stopifnot() comparison to
not break any automated tests (as requested by the CRAN maintainers)
* .Rbuildignore: Added a few more files which R CMD check does not
want to see in the tarball
2011-03-07 Dirk Eddelbuettel
* src/evaluate.h: Also reflect '...' argument from R function we pass
in, with thanks to Josh Ulrich for the one-line patch
* R/DEoptim.R: No longer pass environment 'env' down
* man/DEoptim.Rd: No longer document now unused 'env'
* src/deoptim.cpp: Minor tweak to RcppArmadillo object creation