The following CRAN
packages use Rcpp:
- RQuantLib, an R
interface to QuantLib quantitative
- RInside, a set of C++
classes that make it easy to embed R in your C++ applications
an interface from R to the Google ProtoBuf library
- mvabund, a
set of tools for displaying, modeling and analysing multivariate abundance
data in community ecology.
- sdcTable, a
package for statistical disclosure control for tabular data.
- bifactorial, a
package for global and multiple inference for given bi- and tri-factorial
clinical trial designs.
- RcppExamples, a
example package illustrating use of Rcpp and providing concrete examples.
- RcppArmadillo, an
interface from R to the Armadillo C++ linear algebra library using Rcpp.
- minqa which
provides derivative-free optimization by
quadratic approximation based on an interface to Fortran implementations by
M. J. D. Powell.
offers a wide range of functions for term structure estimation based on
static and dynamic coupon bond and yield data.
implements a base S4 class for comparison of phylogenetic structures and data.
wraps the Stuttgart Neural Network Simulator (SNNS), a library containing
many standard implementations of neural networks, and brings these to R.
implements a detailed source code parser based on the R parser and grammar
with a different representation of the parsed expressions. (This package is
now archived as the functionality has largely been integreated into R itself.)
- RcppGSL which
provides an interface from R to the
GNU GSL vector and matrix
- orQA can be used
to assess repeatability, accuracy and cross-platform agreement of titration
- RcppDE provides
differential evolution optimization (just like
(DEoptim which it
is based) and serves as a small case study in porting from plain C to the
combination of C++ and Rcpp.
- RcppBDT provides
(parts of) Boost Date.Time
by using Rcpp modules to easily expose the Boost functionality to R.
- unmarked uses
Rcpp and RcppArmadillo to provide code to fit hierarchical models of animal
abundance and occurrence to data collected using survey methods such as
point counts, site occupancy sampling, distance sampling, removal sampling,
and double observer sampling.
- The simFrame package
provides an object-oriented general framework for statistical simulations.
- The rgam package
also uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo to provide an outlier-robust fit for
Generalized Additive (gam) Models.
- The spacodiR package
implements an interface to SPACoDi which is primarily designed to
characterise the structure and phylogenetic diversity of communities using
abundance or presence-absence data of species among community plots.
- The VIM package
provides visualization for missing values.
- The SBSA package
uses RcppArmadillo to provides functions for simplified Bayesian sensitivity analysis.
- GUTS contains
functions for the fast calculation of the likelihood of a stochastic
- The wordcloud package
uses Rcpp to accelerate rendering word clouds from text.
- The cda
pakages uses Rcpp modules and RcppArmadillo to model coupled dipole
approximations: Given a set of ellipsoidal nanoparticles, it calculates the
polarizability tensor for the dipoles associated with each particle, and
solves the coupled-dipole equations by direct inversion of the interaction
- The planar
pakages uses Rcpp modules and RcppArmadillo to solves the electromagnetic
problem of reflection and transmission at a multilayer planar
interface. Also computes the decay rates for a dipolar emitter near a
- The maxent
package provides tools for text classification using multinomial logistic
regression, also known as maximum entropy. The focus of this maximum
entropy classifier is to minimize memory consumption on very large
datasets, particularly sparse document-term matrices represented by the tm
offers functional data analysis in a mixed-model framework via a
likelihood-based analysis; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
fits nonparametric item and option characteristic curves using kernel
smoothing, and allows for optimal selection of the smoothing bandwidth using
cross-validation and a variety of exploratory plotting tools.
- The rugarch
package can estimate a variety of univariate GARCH models including ARFIMA,
in-mean effects, use of external regressors and various other GARCH
flavours using both Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- bcp provides an
implementation of an approximation to the product partition model for the
normal errors change point problem using Markov Chain Monte Carlo, and also
extends the methodology to independent multivariate series with an assumed
common change point structure.
provides an interface to the Vowpal Wabbit fast on-line learner by John
Langford et al.
- The rococo
package provides a robust gamma rank correlation coefficient
along with a permutation-based rank correlation test both of which
are explicitly designed for dealing with noisy numerical data.
- The LaF
package provides methods to efficiently access data from large ascii files,
including subsetting and block-wise access.
- The Rclusterpp
package provides flexible native clustering routines that can be linked
against in downstream packages, and uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- The bfa
package provides model fitting for several Bayesian factor models
including Gaussian, ordinal probit, mixed and semiparametric Gaussian
copula factor models; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- The fastGHQuad package
implements functions for fast (and numerically stable) Gauss-Hermite quadrature.
- The SpatialTools package
provides tools for spatial analysis with an emphasis on kriging using Rcpp
- RcppSMC implements several
Sequential Monte Carlo / Particle Filter models using the SMC template
library by Adam Johansen.
- The psgp package provides
projected spatial gaussian process methods for sparse spatial kriging; it
uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- The WideLm package uses Rcpp as well the NVidia CUDA API (>= 4.1) to
simultaneously estimate a large number of 'tall and skinny' models from the same dataset.
package provides methods and tools for displaying and analysing
univariate time series forecasts including exponential smoothing via state
space models and automatic ARIMA modelling; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
package provides tools to analyse, interpret and understand air pollution
data, typically from hourly time series and both monitoring data and dispersion model output can be analysed.
package implements high-performance model-based cluster analysis for mixture modelling.
The sdcMicro package contains
statistical disclosure control methods for the generation of public- and
scientific-use files and can be used for the generation of anonymized
(micro)data, i.e. for the generation of public- and scientific-use files.
- The Rmalchains package implements
an algorithm family for continuous optimization called memetic
algorithms with local search chains (MA-LS-Chains); memetic algorithms are
hybridizations of genetic algorithms with local search methods.
- The growcurves package
provides Bayesian semiparametric growth curve models that additionally
include multiple membership random effects, using both Rcpp and
- The apcluster package
implements Frey's and Dueck's Affinity Propagation clustering algorithm in
R, and also provides an algorithm for exemplar-based agglomerative
clustering that can also be used to join clusters obtained from affinity
- The survSNP
package provides power and sample size calculations for SNP association
studies with right censored time to event outcomes.
- The robustHD
package provides robust methods for high-dimensional data, in particular
linear model selection techniques based on least angle regression and
sparse regression; it uses RcppArmadillo.
- The sparseLTSEigen
package implements an RcppEigen-based back-end for sparse least trimmed squares regression
with an L1 penalty; it uses RcppEigen.
- The waffect
package simulates phenotypic (case or control) datasets under a disease
model H1 such that the total number of cases is constant across all the
- The zic
package implements Bayesian inference for zero-inflated count models using
MCMC written in C++; the package uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- The mirt
package implements multidimensional item response theory for the
analysis of dichotomous and polychotomous response data
using latent trait models under the Item Response Theory
- The mets
package helps with the analysis of multivariate event times by implementing
various statistical models for multivariate event history data, including
multivariate cumulative incidence models, and bivariate random effects
probit models (liability models).
- The bfp
package implements the Bayesian paradigm for fractional polynomial models
under the assumption of normally distributed error terms.
- The gof
package implements model-checking techniques for generalized linear
models and linear structural equation models based on cumulative
residuals; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- The RcppOctave
package provides a bidirectional interface to GNU Octave, allowing R to
call Octave functions and script files.
- The blockcluster
package provides co-clustering for Binary, contingency and continuous
utility functions to visualize the results.
- The RcppCNPy
package uses Carl Rogers to read / write files created by / for Numeric
Python (aka "numpy").
- The MVB
package fits log-linear models for multivariate Bernoulli distributions
with mixed effect models and LASSO.
- The surveillance
package provides statistical methods for modeling and change-point
detection in time series of counts, proportions and categorical data for
temporal and spatio-temporal modeling and monitoring of epidemic phenomena.
- The fugeR
package provides "FUzzy GEnetic" machine learning for prediction models.
provides classification accuracy under IRT models.
- The ccaPP
package implements robust canonical correlation analysis via projection
pursuit; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
provides a trust region algorithm for nonlinear minimization with methods
that are designed to be efficient when the Hessian is sparse; it uses
Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- The clusteval
package provides a suite of tools to evaluate clustering algorithms,
clusterings, and individual clusters.
- oem implements
orthogonolizing expectations maximisation to fit penalized regression; it
uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
The quadrupen package
fits classical sparse regression models with efficient active set
algorithms by solving quadratic problems and also provides a few methods
for model selection purpose (cross-validation, stability selection); it
uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- The pbdBASE
package implements methods and classes for distributed data types using
MPI, and the
distributed linear algebra computations; both are part of a set of
packages for Programming with Big Data.
- The robustgam package
implements robust estimation for generalized additive models by
implementing the fast and stable algorithm in Wong, Yao and Lee (2012).
- The sparseHessianFD
package computes the sparse Hessian using ACM TOMS Algorithm 636; it uses
Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- The gMWT
package provides generalized Mann-Whitney type tests based on
probabilistic indices; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- The Kmisc
package contains a collection of miscellaneous functions to improve the R
- The ngspatial
package provides tools for analyzing spatial data, especially
non-Gaussian areal data; it use Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- The surveillance
package implements tools for temporal and spatio-temporal modeling and
monitoring of epidemic phenomena.
regroups examples from the deprecated initial API now provided by RcppClassic.
- The ConConPiWiFun
package implements continuous convex piecewise linear functions which are
useful for large class of optimization problems.
- The RcppRoll
package supplies fast functions for rolling over vectors and matrices,
and provides utility functions 'rollit' and 'rollit_raw' as an interface
for generating C++ backed rolling functions; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
calculates forensic trace-suspect match probabilities using a modified
version of Ian Wilson's BATWING program.
- The RcppXts
package facilitates access to the C API functions of xts from Rcpp.
- The stochvol
package implements efficient algorithms for fully Bayesian estimation of
stochastic volatility (SV) models via MCMC.
- The marked
provides a framework for handling data and analysis for mark-recapture.
- The PReMiuN
package implements Dirichlet pricess Bayesian clustering also known as
- The ALKr
package provides several algorithms for generating age-length keys for
fish population from incomplete data.
- The ecp
package computes hierarchical change point analysis through the use of
the energy statistic for multiple change point analysis of multivariate data.
- The rexpokit
packages implements wrappers for EXPOKIT, a Fortran library for matrix
- The Amelia
package for missing data imputation now uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- The HLMdiag
package provides a suite of diagnostic tools for hierarchical
(multilevel) linear models; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- The stream
package implements a framework for data stream modeling and data mining
tasks such as classification and clustering..
provides low-level socket and protocol support for handling HTTP and
WebSocket requests directly from within R.
implements various cladogenesis-related calculations in C++ which are
slow in pure R.
implements the FastPCS algorithm for computing the FastPCS outlying
index; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
implements multivariate GARCH models using Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- The FBFsearch
package implements an algorithm for searching the space of Gaussian
directed acyclic graphical models through moment fractional Bayes factors
(and uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo).
- The dclong.spt
package provides sequential permutation tests in R and C++, using Rcpp and
- The sequences
package illustrate OO programming and package development using
biological sequences (DNA and RNA) as a working example.
- The MPTinR
packages analyzes Multinomial Processing Tree Models.
- The msgl package
implements high-dimensional multiclass classification using the sparse
group lasso; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- The sirt package
provides supplementary item-response theory functionality; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- The GSE package
implements robust estimation of multivariate location and scatter in the
presence of missing data, it use Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- The diversitree
package provides a number of comparative phylogenetic methods, mostly
focusing on analysing diversification and character evolution.
- The miscF package
contains various functions for random number generation, density
estimation, classification, curve fitting, and spatial data analysis; it
uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- The clogitL1
package fits exact conditional logistic regression with lasso and elastic net penalties.
- The tbart
packages implements the Teitz and Bart p-median algorithm.
- The climdex.pcic
packages contains routines for the computation of climate indices provided
by the Pacific Climate Impact Consortium.
- The coneproj
packages provides routines for cone projection and quadratic programming,
as well as routines to do estimation and inference for constrained
parametric regression and shape-restricted regression problems; it uses
Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
implements the FastRCS algorithm for computing the FastRCS outlying
index; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- The inarmix
package fits mixtures models for longitudinal data and is appropriate
when the data are counts and when the correlation structure is assumed to
- The accelerometry
package implements functions to process uniaxial minute-to-minute accelerometer data.
implements miscellaneous functions for processing and sample selection of
visible and near infrared diffuse reflectance spectra; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- The CDM
package provides functions for cognitive diagnosis modeling as well as
multidimensional item response modeling.
- The Funclustering
package proposes a model-based clustering algorithm for multivariate
functional data. It uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
implements a model-based clustering algorithm for ranking.
- The rotations
package provides tools for working with rotation data; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- The lme4
package implements S4 based classes and functions to fit linear
mixed-effects models; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- The NetSim
package allows to combine and simulate a variety of micro-models of
- The AdaptiveSparsity
package implements algorithms for adaptive sparsity (Jeffrey's prior)
used in supervised learning; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- The RcppZiggurat
package provides several Ziggurat implementations of the fast N(0,1) RNG
due to Marsaglia and Tsang (as well as the correction by Leong et al).
- The GxM
package implements maximum likelihood estimation for gene-by-measured
environment interaction in behavior genetic designs.
provides inference for mixtures of discrete Laplace distributions via
the EM algorithm.
- The PedCNV
package implements association analysis for CNV data; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo..
- The lm.br
package provides exact significance tests for a changepoint in linear or
multivariate linear regression.
- The bcpa
package estimates behavioral change point analysis of animal movement.
- The hsphase
package implements phasing and imputation of half-sib families using SNP
data; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo..
- The hypervolume
package implements high-dimensional kernel density estimation and geometry.
provides data-informed link strength and combines multiple-relationship networks
into a single weighted network by imputing (fill-in) missing network links.
- The ClustVarLV
package provides functions to cluster sets of variable around latent variables.
- The ndl
package implements naive discriminant learning and classification models.
- The strum
package provides latent variable and structural equation models for
pedigree data; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
offers quality checks, visualizations and analysis of mass spectrometry data.
- The Ruchardet
package helps to detect character encodings.
- The snplist
package offers a set of functions to create SQL table from gne and SNP information.
- The CARBayes
implements Bayesian hierarchical spatial areal unit models in which the
spatial correlation is modelled by a set of random effects, which are
assigned a conditional autoregressive (CAR) prior distribution.
implements a Doxygen-like documentation system for Rd files, NAMESPACE
- The sglOptim
package provides a solver for sparse group lasso generic optimization,
using Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
implements analysis and modeling for geostatistical count data, it uses
Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
takes the vectors of motion for two video to quantify similarity.
- The kmc
package provides a Kaplan-Meier estimator with constraints for
right-censored data via a recursive algorithm.
- The pROC
package can visualize, smooth and compare receiver operator
characteristic (ROC) curves.
- The XBRL
package for the extraction of data from Extensible Business Reporting
Language (XBRL) used by the SEC's Edgar system.
- The wsrf
package offers a parallel implementation of the Weighted Subspace Random
- The hawkes
package implements a Hawkes process simulation and calibration
toolkit. It uses RcppArmadillo and Rcpp.
- The IsingSampler
package provides sampling methods and distribution functions for the
- The TAQMNGR
implements tools for tick-by-tick (equity) transaction data.
- The dplyr
package provides a fast and consistent tool for working with data frame
like objects, both in memory and out of memory.
implements the Incrementally Built Heterogeneous Model (IBHM) designed
for solving real number approximation problems in a highly automated
- The HUM package
extimates the HUM ("hypervolume under the manifold") value to estimate
feature ability to discriminate class labels, and visualizes the ROC
curve for two or three class labels.
- Rvcg provides an
interface to the Visualization and Computer Graphics Library (VCGLIB)
API. It uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- The GMCM package
implements fast estimation of Gaussian Mixture Copula Models (GMCM)
for unsupervised clustering and meta-analysis; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- GPvam provides
Maximum Likelihood estimation of Multiple Membership Mixed Models used in
Value-Added Modeling via an EM algorithm; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- mice implements
Multivariate Imputation by Chained Equations (mice) with built-in
imputation models are provided for continuous data (predictive mean
matching, normal), binary data (logistic regression), unordered categorical
data (polytomous logistic regression) and ordered categorical data
- The propagate
package implements propagation of uncertainty using higher-order Taylor
expansion and Monte Carlo simulation.
- The Morpho
package provides a toolset for Geometric Morphometrics and mesh
processing includingmesh deformations based on reference points,
permutation tests, detection of outliers, processing of sliding
semi-landmarks and semi-automated surface landmark placement.
It uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- The CIDnetworks
package implements generative models for networks with conditionally independent
- The CorReg
package provides code for linear regression based on linear structure between covariates
using sequential linear regression based on a recursive structural
equation model which permits use of highly correlated datasets. It uses
Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- glcm computes
textures from grey-level co-occurrence matrices (GLCMs) in R, it uses
Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- The FastHCS
package computes the FastHCS outlyingness index for finding outliers in high
dimensional data-sets. It uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- The miceadds
package provides additional imputation methods, particularly for mice. It
uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- The clere
package implements an empirical Bayes approach for simultaneous variable
clustering and regressions; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- The scrypt
package implements Colin Percival's scrypt function for a password-based
key derivation function which makes it costly to perform large-scale
custom hardware attacks by requiring large amounts of memory.
- The plyr
package provides tools for splitting, applying and combining data.
- The fastM
package implements a fast computation of M-scatter matrices using a
partial Newton-Raphson procedure for several estimators; it uses Rcpp and
- The pcalg
package provides methods for graphical models and causal inference, it
uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
implements an all-purpose toolkit for analyzing multivariate time series
(MTS) and estimating multivariate volatility models.
- The FDRreg
package provides tools for false discovery rate regressions; it uses Rcpp
implements regression and similarity evaluation for memory-based learning
in spectral chemometrics; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- The mcIRT
package provides functions to estimate two popular IRT-models: The
Nominal Response Model and the Logit Model; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- The BIPOD
package implements BIPOD (Bayesian Inference for Partially Observed
diffusions), ie Bayesian parameter estimation for (partially observed)
two-dimensional diffusions; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- The dbmss
package implements distance-based measures of spatial structures.
- The synlink
package provides a framework for synthetic likelihood inference for
models where the likelihood is unavailable or intractable.
- The BalancedSampling
package implements balanced and spatially balanced samples in
multi-dimensional spaces with prescribed inclusion probabilities.
- The SocialNetworks
package generates social networks based on distance.
- The lsgl
package implements linear multiple output fits via a sparse group lasso;
it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- The CMF
package provides collective matrix factorization which finds joint
low-rank representations for collections of matrices with shared row or
- The iterpc
package provides an efficient iterator for permutations and combinations.
- The EWGoF
package implements Goodness-of-Fit tests for the expenential and
two-parameter Weibull distributions..
- The EWGoF
package implements Goodness-of-Fit tests for the expenential and
two-parameter Weibull distributions..
- The TFMPvalue
package provides efficient and accurate P-value computation for positive
- The Rsomoclu
package provides a cluster-oriented implementation of self-organizing
maps which relies on MPI and can also deploy CUDA.
simulations populations under the Fisher-Wright model with a one-step
neutral mutation process.
implements iterative FISH-based calibration of Hi-C data for chromosomal
spatial analysis; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- The flip
package provides multivariate permutation tests; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- The openxlsx
package allows the writing, styling and editing of xlsx worksheets.
- The reshape2
package implements flexible restructuring and aggregating of data.
provides routines for bootstrapped basis regression with oracle model selection,
a flexible functional form estimation via basis regression with model
selection via the adaptive LASSO or SCAD.
is a package which allows the calculation of both genetic diversity
partition statistics, genetic differentiation statistics and locus
informativeness for ancestry assignment.
implements stochastic simulator for reliability modeling of repairable systems:
A toolkit for reliability availability and maintainability (ram) modeling
of industrial process systems.
- The slfm
package providestools to find coherent patterns in microarray data using
Bayesian sparse latent factor models; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo..
connect R to the Redis key/value store by using the hiredis C library.
- The CDS
package provides tools for pricing Credit Default Swaps.
- The ripa
package includes various functions for image processing and analysis.
provides a set of miscellaneous R tools to work with data types and formats.
- The QRM
package provides code to examine quantitative risk management concepts.
- Rtsne provides
t-distributed stochastic neighbor embedding.
- The FLSSS package
solves fixed size subset sum solution problems via a recursive
- The randomUniformForest
implements forests of unpruned and randomized binary trees for
classification and regression.
- The Mosterior
package implements a general framework for estimating a median of subset
posterior measures (M-posterior). It uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- The SpatialEpi package
provides cluster detection and disease mapping methods for spatial
epidemiology; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- The mvnfast package
implements fast multivariate normal random draws using OpenMP, Rcpp and
RcppArmadillo and based on the parallel RNG generator by van den Berg.
- The RSNPset package
implements efficient score statistics in genome-wide SNP set analysis
with complex traits; it uses RcppEigen.
- spBayesSurv provides
spatial copula modelling to Bayesian survival analysis; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- The qVarSel implements
variable selection for clustering and classification.
provides a Monte Carlo simulation toolkit for the simulation of financial
assets and interest rates models involved in an Economic Scenario Generator (ESG).
- The mmand
package implements tools for mathematical morphology operation such as
erosion and dilation; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
implements permutations and mallows distributions for the Mallows,
Generalized Mallows and Weighted Mallows model.
computes (direct and indirect) revealed preferences, fast
non-parametric tests of rationality axioms (WARP, SARP, GARP) and detection
of axiom-consistent subpopulations; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
provides spatial mixed models including spatial GLMMs.
- The icensmis
package models study design and data analysis in the presence of error-prone
diagnostic tests and self-reported outcomes.
- The BIFIEsurvey
package provides tools for survey statistics in educational assessment;
it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
implements a dynamic slicing method designed for dependency detection
between a categorical variable and a continuous variable.
provides a compact genetic algorithm search to reduce errors-in-variables bias in
implements estimation of ICA mixture models using Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- The SOD
package provides multidimensional scaling via Self-Organising-Deltoids
by gradually reducing the dimensionality of an initial space.
contains a function (with an interface similar to
to fit a Conway-Maxwell-Poisson GLM.
provides functionality to read files containing observations
which consist of arbitrary key/value pairs.
graphs nonlinear latent variable interaction in SEMM models using LISREL output.
- The metafolioa
package provides tools for simulating salmon population conservation
through portfolio optimization; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
implements Bayesian Trend Filtering using Rcpp and RcppEigen.
provides high-dimensional penalized regression.
- The bayou
package provides tools for fitting and simulating multi-optima Ornstein-Uhlenbeck
models to phylogenetic comparative data using Bayesian reversible-jump
methods; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
implements tools for leaf reordering of dendograms that preserve the
hierarchical clustering result while attempting to group instances from
the same class.
provides another interface for R to PostgreSQL.
- The pryr package
provides tools to compute on the R languages and to pry back some covers
- mwaved offers
multichannel wavelet deconvolution with additive long memory noise.
- rPref implements
preferences in R to retrieve maxima for given strict partial orders.
- treeclim addresses
the numerical calibration of proxy-climate relationships via bootstrapped
response and correlation functions, seasonal correlations and evaluation of
reconstruction skills for use in dendroclimatology and dendroecology; it
uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
supplies estimation Bayesian non-parametric dependent models for time-indexed functional data
via either of Gaussian process (GP) or intrinsic Gaussian Markov random
field (iGMRF) prior formulations; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
models Poisson log-linear models with spatio-temporal random effects.
provides R integration for the MLPACK machine learning library; it uses
Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
provides exact (restricted) likelihood ratio tests for mixed and additive
models which test the presence of variance components/nonparametric terms for models
fit with the nlme, lme4, gamm4, mgcv and SemiPar.
- tvd implements
total variance denoising, a regularized denoising method which
effectively removes noise from piecewise constant signals whilst
implements recursive partitioning for discrete-time survival and bagged trees.
models data depth; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
estimates accuracy measures for risk prediction markers from survival
datamodels data depth; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
provides functions to compute and visualize movement-based kernel density
estimates (MKDEs) for animal utilization distributions in 2 or 3 spatial
provides functions for the collection of 3D points and curves using a
stereo camera setup.
implements functions for empirical orthogonal teleconnection analysis.
implements regularization for variable selection in model-based
clusterning and discriminant analysis using Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
provides different crossover designs from combinatorial or search
algorithms; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
implements routines for multiple imputation of missing at random, with or
without structural zero, using non-parametric Bayesian modeling.
compute the AUC-type measure of Obuchowski.
offers a bayesian analysis of vector autoregressive models with
stochastic volatility and time-varying parameters.
implements both a limited-memory Broyden-Fletcher-Goldfarb-Shanno (BFGS)
as well as a Orthant-Wise Quasi-Newton Limited-Memory (OWL-QN)
- The PP
package estimates Person Parameter models.
implements integrative Bayesian analysis of transcriptomic and CGH data;
it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
wraps libnabo, a fast K Nearest Neighbour library for low dimensions; it
uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
analyses forensic genetic DNA data by comparing all pairs of profiles in
a DNA database.
- The GUILDS
package implements sampling formulas for the unified neutral model of
biodiversity and biogeography, with or without guild structure.
provides joint analysis of genotype and group-specific variability for
gene expression data.
fits three types of regression modesl for areal data; it uses Rcpp and
implements a recommender system via matrix factorization based on the
takes genealogical data frame and calculates different demographic variables.
simulates multidimensional adaptive testing; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- PoweR computes
power and level tables for hypothesis tests; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- snipEM provides
snipping methods for robust estimation and clusterng; it use Rcpp and
- StMoSim plots
qq-norm plots with several gaussian simulations.
- segmag contains
functions to determine event boundares in event segmentaton experiments.
- segmag contains
functions to determine event boundares in event segmentaton experiments.
- scrm simulates
the evolution of biological sequences.
- DetMCD computes
a robust and deterministic esimate of location and scatter; it uses Rcpp
- FDGcopulas computes
multivariate dependence with FDG Copulas.
- BayesFactor offers
computation of Bayes factors for common designs.
- fICA implements
classical, reloaded and adaptive FastICA algorithms using Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- pander provides
an interface to pandoc and markdown report creation.
computes robust linear regression functions using Huber and Bisquare psi
functions; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
fits a multivariate value-added model (VAM) with normally distributed
test scores and a binary outcome indicator; it uses Rcpp and
provides a framework to perform phylotranscriptomics analyses for
Evolutionary Developmental Biology research.
computes tag and word clouds.
implements phase I/II adaptive dose-finding design for mta; it uses Rcpp
implements two local polynomial estimators for the errors-in-variables
problem; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
implements phase I/II adaptive dose-finding design for combination studies.
offers a suite of deterministic and robust algorithms for linear
regression; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
implementation multidimensional projection techniques using Rcpp and
provides bindings for the Annoy library for approximate nearest neighbours.
simulates synthetic populations for survey data considering auxiliary information.
implements methods to determine, smooth and plot quantile (ie Laplace
or copula) periodograms for univariate time series.
implements a structural estimator to correct for the sample selection
bias from observed outcomes in matching markets; it uses Rcpp and
- jiebaR provides
Chinese text segmentation, keyword extraction and text tagging via the
included cppjieba library.
computes multilevel model intraclass correlation for slope heterogeneity;
it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
estimate quantile regression and composite quantile regression with
adaptive lasso penalty; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
analyzes default risk of credit risk models.
contains functions to employ many tools and techniques used in the field of pedometrics.
offers Bayesian inference on causal genetic variants; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
implements an interface to the Nexus Class library for phylogenetic tree
provides functionality for algebraic statistics.
performs n-gram Text Regression, ie a concise comparative summarization
function for sparse regression on raw text, regressing a labeling vector
onto a feature space consisting of all possible phrases.
implements vectorised tools for URL handling and parsing.
offers target inhibition interaction using minimization and maximation
averaging; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- OneArmPhaseTwoStudy --
implements the planning, monitoring and evaluation of oncological phase --
two studies. --
implements deep learning methods with many layers (deep learning),
including dA (Denoising Autoencoder), SdA (Stacked Denoising Autoencoder),
RBM (Restricted Boltzmann machine) and DBN (Deep Belief Nets).
implements Gaussian process regression models for Pareto fron estimation
computes depth-based classification and calculation of data depth.
provides a method to transform features to vector using murmurHash.
aids in reconstructing (web-data) sessions and provinding various metrics.
implements online principal components analysis; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
analyses population genetic haplotypic and genotypic data.
implements nested association mapping for biparental and random populations.
conmputes the deconvolution of mixed tumor profiles; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
estimates regularized multi-state models using L1 penalties.
simulates of longitudinal data.
provides functions for linguistic fuzzy logic.
implements computerized adaptive testing with with multidimensional item
response theory; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
provides regularized principle components analysis for spatial data; it
uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
calculates comorbidities, and performs fast and accurate
validation, conversion, manipulation, filtering and comparison of ICD-9-CM
(clinical modification) codes.
fits time series models which consist of a sum of a permanent and a transient component.
brings access to the Streamulus library for stream event processing.
computes confidence intervals with Poisson double sampling.
Causal Effect Estimation and Diagnostics with Support Vector Machines;
uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
provides ensemble empirical mode decomposition (EEMD) and its conplete
implements optimization for cone constraind convex problems via cvxopt; it
uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
uses a genetic algorithm for variable selection in high-dimensions; it
uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
implements least-squares bilinear clustering for three-way data.
adds functions to read and write Stata 13 files.
provides truncated multivariate Gaussian sampling using Hamiltonian Monte
Carlo; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
computes Maxwell Bolzano Bose Einstein Fermi Dirac distribution and exposure curves.
implements an extensible and prallelizable Random Forests for scalable
decision tree training and prediction; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
implements Feature Selection Algorithms for Computer Aided Diagnosis; it
uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
provides Chi-square tests for non-parametric functional dependencies.
computes steady and unsteady open-channel flow and hydraulics.
implements functions to compute maximum draw-down, Sharpe ratio, Sterling
ratio, and other commonly-sed performance metrics.
interfaces the APT Package Management system on Debian-based systems.
computes permutations of multisets in cool-lex order to generate integer
computes Expectation Maximization (EM) algorithms for estimating item
response theory models.
imports data files from SPSS, Stata and SAS via the ReadStat C
provides descriptive statistics, transition plots, and more.
implements a graphical VAR for experience sampling data; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
computes fast rolling functions for seismology.
implements graph-constrained regularization for sparse generalized linear
models; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
implements a regularized Cox model with net (L1 and Laplacian),
elastic-net (L1 and L2) or lasso (L1) penalties; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
computes fast rolling functions for seismology.
provides statistical tools for social network analysis.
- psd produces
adaptive power spectral density estimates through iterative refinement of
the optimal number of sine-tapers at each frequency; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
helps analyse data through rough set and fuzzy rough set theories.
provides a toolbox for systemic risk based on liabilities matrices via
a Gibbs sampler.
implements variable selection for model-based clustering using the
integrated complete-data likelihood of a latent class model; it uses Rcpp
offers a collection of functions for Luminescence data analysis.
implements algorithms and models for parametric mixture models with missing data.
provides the chopthin resampler (which keeps a bound
on the ratio between the largest and the smallest weights after
resampling) for particle filters and sequential monte carlo methods.
contains functions to fit, plot and summarize Generalized Dissimilarity Models.
contains functions to fit, plot and summarize Generalized Dissimilarity Models.
computes nonparametric estimation of preferential attachment and node fitness in
temporal complex networks.
implements a relative simulator: A set of tools to explore the behaviour
statistics used for forensic DNA interpretation when close relatives are involved.
delivers a fast and flexible toolset for managing, processing and
quantitative analysis of textual data in R; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
reads tabular or flat text files.
reads xls or xlsw files from a popular spreadsheet application.
estimates latent or stochastic block model estimation via a V-EM
algorithm; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
works with XML files using the libxml2 library.
offers financial and actuarial mathematics for life contingencies
interfaces the HDF5 library supporting fast storage and retrieval of
R-objects like vectors, matrices and arrays to binary files in a language
parses configuration files in "Tom's Obvious Markup Language" (TOML).
provides efficient procedures for sorted L1-penalized estimation.
implements functions and S4 methods for easy handling of discrete time Markov chains.
provides tools for discrete multivariate mixed membership models; it uses
Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
implements distance based probability models for ranking data where
supported distance metrics include Kendall distance and Weighted Kendall
creates SEER (Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Result) and A-bomb data
binaries from ASCII sources.
offers a fast boostrap for ROC curves and derived performance metrics.
implements Stochastic Gradient Desc ent for large scale inference; it uses
Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
fits Bayesian Regression Models via Stan with a focus on glm models.
provides tools for exploring projection pursuit classification trees; it
uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
wraps the Boost odeint library to provide ODE solvers on demand.
implements the Gale-Shapley algorithm for stable matching.
computes Fast Searches for Interactions in large-scale data using the
method of random intersection trees by Shah and Meinshausen.
implements Markov Chain Monte Carlo methods for redistricting simulations;
it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
provides both real-valued branches of the Lambert-W function.
implements variable selection for clustering of multinomial models for discrete data.
visualizes Random Forests with feature contributions to form appropriate
visualization of high dimensional mapping curvature of random forests.
implements phylogenetic comparative tools for missing data and
within-species variation; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
analyses nonlinear time series via generalized correlation dimension,
information dimension, largest Lyapunov exponent, sample entropy and
recurrence quantification analysis (RQA).
computes various error functions of arbitrary complex arguments.
provides an integrated editing and imputation method for continuous
microdata under linear constraints.
maps graphical scales data to aesthetics, and provides methods for
automatically determining breaks and labels for axes and legends.
supports Bayesian inference for marketing and micro-econometrics; it uses
Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
offers Bayesian bootstrap predictive mean matching for multiple and single
imputation for discrete data; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo
computes various error functions of arbitrary complex arguments.
implements kernel smoothing for bivariate copula densities; it uses Rcpp
provides diversification rate estimation and fast simulation of reconstructed
analysis disease recurrence with missing at risk information using population mortality.
uses semidefinite programming to fit block models of equal block sizes; it uses
Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
implements Gaussian Processes with customized covariance kernels.
tests whether a number is prime using Wilson's algorithm.
implements the fused lasso additive model which fits piecewise constant
models with data-adaptive knots.
analyses and forecasts hierarchical and grouped time series
imports the Gapped-Kmer Support Vector Machine into R.
automatically finds optimal Vector Autoregressive Models and networks.
manipulates, validates and resolves IP addresses.
provides geographic data analysis and modeling of gridded spatial data.
estimates and tests average Hazard ratios; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
reads, writes, and processes brain imaging data.
predicts presence of signal peptides in eukaryotic protein using hidden
fits Markov chain models for phylogenetic trees; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
provides a framework for coalescent simulation for biological sequences; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
implements fast commpressed neural networks.
optimizes sample configurations using spatial simulated annealing.
provides a fast implementation of the DBSCAN density-based cluster algorithm.
reads formatted access log files from several common web servers.
estimates the multidimensional polytomous Rasch modeland the Continous
Rating Scale model.
interfaces the Stan package for Bayesian inference from R.
provides sparse Bayesian models for regression, subgroup analysis and
panel data; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
supplies various functions for handling and manipulating remote sensing data.
offers to efficiently use Gaussian processes; it uses with Rcpp and RcppEigen.
implements Bayesian inference of graphical model structures using
spanning trees; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
provides scaling Count and Binary Data with Sparse Factor Analysis, it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
estimates multivariate binary probit regression models analysing
ecological communities; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
estimates heritability in high-dimensional sparse linear mixed models; it
uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
provides geolocation information for IP addresses.
arranges non-overlapping circles in a rectangle.
implements the Stats function stpm2 (for flexible link-based survival
models); it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
estimates structural topic models; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
implements a fast Random Forest classifyer particularly suited for
computes the two sample test with Wasserstein metric motivated from
detection of differential DNA-methylation sites based on underlying
computes Gaussian approximationa of Bayesian binary probit/logit
regression models; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
implements functions for optimal matching: distance based bipartite
matching to reduce covariate imbalance between treatment and control groups
in observational studies.
computes Monte Carlo standard errors (MCSE) in Markov chain Monte Carlo
(MCMC) settings; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- yakmoR provides a
wrapper for the yakmo K-Means library.
- olctools provides
utilities for validating, encoding and decoding entries that follow the 'Open Location Codes' standard.
- GERGM estimates
Generalized Exponential Random Graph Models (GERGM) via Gibbs sampling or Metropolis Hastings with exponential down weighting; it uses
Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
implements the classical Jacobi (1846) algorithm for the eigenvalues and eigenvectors of a real symmetric matrix, both in pure R and in C++.
- The creditr package prices credit default swaps using C code for the International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA) CDS Standard Model.
- walkr samples from the intersection of the complete solution space to Ax=b and the N-Simplex using two MCMC methods: hit-and-run and Dikin walk.
- The mcemGLM estimates generalized linear mixed models via Monte Carlo EM; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- Rblpapi connects R with the Bloomberg system (for which a working installation is required).
- The RcppShark package interfaces R to the Shark C++ library for Machine Learning.
- The DescTools package collects various tools to describe data.
- The lasvmR package wraps the LASVM solver by Leon Bottou.
- contoureR creates contour lines for a non-regular three-dimentsional series of points.
- FastBandChol computes faster covariance matrix estimateby banding the Cholesky factor; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- The mev package computes multivariate extreme value distributions; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- lcopula provides estimation and random number generation for the Liouville copula.
- imager implements fast processing of images in up to four dimensions based on CImg.
- Langevin estimates drift and diffusion from time series for Langevin analysis; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- SimReg performs Bayesian "Similarity Regression".
- humainformat provides a parser for human names.
- PanelCount computes randome effects and sample selection models for panel counting data; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- BTLLasse models heterogeneity in paired comparison data; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- glamlasso estimates with lasso penalization in large scale generalized linear array models; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- CoxPlus provides a high-performance estimator for proportional hazards model; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- RStoolbox contains functions for remote sensing image processing and analysis.
- datafsm estimating finite state machine models from data.
- emil evaluates models without information leakage using resampling.
- tidyr tidies data via the 'gather' and 'spread' functions.
- gRain models probability propagation in graphical independence networks; it uses Rcpp, RcppArmadillo and RcppEigen.
- immer implements some item response models for multiple ratings, it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- ClusterStability assesses stability of individual object or clusters in partitioning solutions.
- cpgen computes parallized genomic prediction, it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- ChannelAttribution offers a Markov model for online multi-channel attribution problems using Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- RNiftyReg implements image registration using the NiftyReg library; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- TDA provides statistical tools for topological data analysis, persistent homology and density clustering.
- cord computes community estimates in G-models via the Cord metric, it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- Rip46 contains utilities for converting IP4 and IP6 addresses.
- cord offers a moving-window add-on for the plyr package.
- cycleRtools has tools for analysing cycling data.
- tnam provides temporal network autocorrelation models.
- polyfreqs implements a Gibbs sampler for Bayesian population genomics in autopolyploids.
- bWGR provides bagging whole-genome regression using a Gibbs sampler.
- tmlenet estimates targeted maximum likelihood models for network data.
- frailtySurv simulates and fits general semiparametric shared frailty models.
- iLaplace computed improved Laplace approximations for integrals of unimodal functions; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- purrr provides functional programming tools.
- FIACH supplies useful functions for fRMI processing and retrospective noice control; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- gaston focusses on genetic data manipulation, linear mixed models, and association testing.
- gmum.r interfaces two SVM libraries and also provides Growing Neural Gas and other models; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- prodlim implements nonparametric estimators for censored event history analysis.
- starma identifies, estimates and diagnoses STARMA processes; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- LANDD models network dynamics detection using liquid association.
- TauStar computes the t* Statistic of Bergsma and Dassios (2014); it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- DiffusionRgqd provides inference and analysis for generalized quadratic diffusions; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- EloChoice computes preference ratings for visual stimuli based on elo ratings; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- fourPNO fits a four-parameter Bayesiean IRT model; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- rags2ridges computes ridge estimations of precision matrices from high-dimensional data; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- jmotif offers a set of tools for time series classification based on time series symbolic discretization and vector space models.
- bigmemory manages massive matrices with share memory and memory-mapped files.
- hit offers hierarchical inference testing linear models with correlated covariates.
- bigtabulate extends 'bigmemory' with 'table', 'tapply', and 'split' support for 'big.matrix' objects.
- gdtools adds utilities for graphical rendering.
- ddR implements distributed data structures in R to simplify distributed computing.
- moveHMM tracks animal movement using hidden Markov models; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- batman convert categorical representations of logicals to actual logicals.
- phylosignal explores the phylogenetic signal in continuous traits; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- dina estimates the 'deterministic input, noisy and gate' (DINA) model via a Gibbs sampler; it use Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- spatgraphs provides graph edhge computations for spatial point patterns.
- Biocomb implements feature selection and classification with embedded validation procedures for biomedical data analysis.
- lucr implements currency formatting and conversion.
- textreuse detects text reuse and document similarity.
- kmeans.ddR computes k-means for big data using the ddR API.
- BEDMatrix supports matrices backed by binary PED / PLINK files without requiring to load them into memory.
- prclust implements penalized regression-based clustering methods.
- tcR adds a platform for the advanced analysis of T cell receptor and immunoglobulin repertoires data.
- kernDeepStackNet contains functions for estimation and model selection of kernel deep stacking networks.
- synchronicity adds Boost mutex functionality.
- steadyICA implements ICA and tests of independence via multivariate distance covariance.
- simmer offers discreet event simulation.
- fdasrvf has functions to support functional data analysis using the square root velocity framework.
- gpuR provides GPU enabled functions for R objects without the need to know OpenCL.
- rtkore integrates the STK++ "Statistical ToolKit" library.
- smoof provides generators for single- and multi-objective test functions to benchmark (numerical) optimization algorithms.
- clogitboost implements boosting for conditional logit models.
- RcppCCTZ wraps the CCTZ timezone library from Google.
- precrec calculate accurate precision-recall and ROC curves.
- tsBSS provides estimates for the blind source separation of time series; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- cIRT jointly models the accuracy of cognitive responses and item choices within a Bayesian hierarchical framework; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- MRS implements the multi-resolution scanning algorithm for comparison across distributions; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- BacArena offers a simulation modeling framework for cellular communities; it uses Rcpp, RcppArmadillo and RcppEigen.
- mixpack adds tools to work with mixture components; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- repolr fits linear models to repeated ordinal scores using GEE; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- svglite implements a graphics device for scalable vector graphics.
- rwfec simulates communications supporting forward error correction.
- yCrypticRNAs calculates cryptic transcription analysis scores.
- ADMMnet fits regularized linear and Cox models with selection of the number of non-zeros.
- exif extracts EXIF metadata (ie camera make and model, ISO speed, the date-time the picture was taken) from JPEG images.
- vita implements Variable Importance Testing Approaches (vita) using cross-validated random forest permutations.
- jmcm estimates joint mean-covariance models for longtitudinal data; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- mapview offers interactive viewing of spatial objects.
- rmumps wraps the MUMPS library for sparse linear algebra.
- CFC implements a cause-specific framework for competing-risk analysis; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- seqHMM estimates Hidden Markov Models for life sequences and other multivariate categorical time series; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- HSAR provides a hierarchical spatial autoregressive model; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- mediaK calculates mean distance association by k-nearest neighbor; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- TransferEntropy estimates the transfer entropy between continuous time series.
- NNLM offers fast and versatile non-negative matrix factorization; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- phonics provides a collection of phonetic algorithms including Soundex, Metaphone, NYSIIS, Caverphone, and others.
- textmineR adds functions for text mining and topic modeling; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- rem calculate endogenous network effects in event sequences and fit relational event models.
- forega offers as floating-point genetic algorithms with a statistical forecast-based inheritance operator.
- AbsFilterGSEA implements improved false positive control of gene-permuting GSEA with absolute filtering; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- gjam provides generalized joint attribute modeling with a combinations of continuous and discrete data with Gibbs sampling; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- stlplus offers enhanced seasonal decomposition of time series by loess.
- rvg implements a vector graphics device (svg, drawingml) for R.
- ggrepel provides repulsive text and label geoms for 'ggplot2' which help to avoid overlapping text labels.
- rstanarm runs Bayesian 'Applied Regression Modeling' code via 'rstan' as pre-compiled regression models; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- text2vec sets up a fast and modern framework for text vectorization and learning word embeddings.
- gsEasy adds gene set enrichment analysis in R by interfacing the rank/score permutation based GSEA test.
- ontologySimilarity calculates semantic similarities between ontological terms or sets of ontological terms.
- drgee implements doubly robust generalized estimating equations; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- prototest adds inference procedures for testing for group-wide signal in clusters of variables; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- stplanr offers sustainable transport planning tools; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- blockseg implements two-dimensional changepoint detection; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- ph2bayes computes Bayesian single-arm phase II designs for binary outcomes.
- icRSF provides a modified Random Forest Survival algorithm for variable importance in high dimensions.
- DiffusionRjgqd provides inference and analysis for jump generalized quadratic diffusion processes; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- easyVeryfication implements ensemble forecast verification for large data sets.
- IRTpp implements IRT paradigm for the scoring of different instruments measuring latent traits.
- scorer adds tools to quickly score models in data science and machine learning.
- DDRTree projects data into a reduced dimensional space and construct a principal graph from the reduced dimension; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- LambertW provides probabilistic models to analyze and gaussianize heavy-tailed, skewed data.
- densityClust offers clustering by fast search and find of density peaks.
- MixedDataImpute imputes missing data using nonparametric Bayesian Joint Models; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- fractional displays numerical vector objects in their vulgar fractional form.
- stpm provides stochastic models for the analysis of longitudinal data; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- EBMAforecast implements ensemble methods for Bayesian model averaging forecasts.
- VNM adds the V-algorithm and Newton-Raphson method to obtain multiple-objective optimal design.
- tweenr interpolates data for smooth transitions (suitable for animations).
- ECctmc simulates from endpoint-conditioned continuous time Markov chains; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- noncompliance models causal inference in the presence of treatment noncompliance under the binary instrumental variable model.
- ACEt estimates age modification effects on genetic and environmental variance components in twin models; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- arrApply offers a high-performance variant of apply() for a fixed set of functions; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- biganalytics adds analytical utility functions for bigmemory matrices.
- wrswoR implements weighted random sampling methods without replacement.
- vcfR can work with Variant Call Format ('VCF') files, including 'GCF' and 'FASTA'.
- GiRaF samples from Gibbs Random Fields, specificallt the homogeneous Poots model; it uses Rcpp, RcppArmadillo and BH.
- pdftools extracts text and data from PDF documents (by relying on the poppler library).
- crawl fits continuous-time correlated random walk models to animal movement data; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- bnnSurvival estimates bagged k-nearest neighbors survival prediction probabilities.
- fastAdaboost provides a fast implementation of Adaboost for (binary) classification.
- RSpectra interfaces the Spectra library for large-scale eigenvalue and SVD problems; it use Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- PWD performs time-series regression using power weighted densities (pwd).
- deepboost adds deep boosting model training, evaluation, predicting and hyper parameter optimising using grid search and cross validation.
- mateable provides tools to simulate, manage, visualize, and analyze spatially and temporally explicit datasets of mating potential.
- biglasso extends the lasso to bigmemory matrices; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- netcoh fits regression models with network cohesion effects; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- treeplyr matches phylogenetic trees and trait data and allows simultaneous manipulation of the tree and data using 'dplyr'.
- humarray simplifies the analysis and annotation of human microarray datasets.
- rEDM offers empiricial dynamic modeling of timeseries via time delay embedding to perform state-space reconstruction and nonlinear forecasting.
- genie implements a new, fast and outlier-resistant hierarchical clustering algorithm.
- ProbitSpatial adds binomial spatial Probit models with spatial dependence, SAR and SEM; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- glmmsr fits generalized linear mixed models via sequential reduction and other methods; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- hunspell implements a spell checker and morphological analyzer library.
- spray provides functionality for sparse arrays and multivariate polynomials.
- Pijavski adds global univariate minimization of Lipschitz functions using Pijavski's method.
- fdapace implements functional data analysis and empirical dynamics; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- PenCoxFrail offers a regularization approach for Cox frailty models by penalization methods; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- AlignStat compares alternative multiple sequence alignments (MSAs).
- MatrixCorrelation computes and visualizes matrix correlation coefficients; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- phylocurve adds phylogenetic comparative methods for high-dimensional traits; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- MiSPU provides microbiome based sum of powered score (MiSPU) tests.
- hyphenatr adds tools to hyphenate strings using the 'Hunspell' hyphenation library.
- sitmo provides the parallel pseudo random number generator 'sitmo'.
- htmltools adds tools for html generation and output.
- tibble provides a simple 'tbl_df' data frame class (without requiring dplyr).
- Countr estimates count process probabilities based on the Weibull distribution; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- jqr is an R client for 'jq', a JSON Processor written in C.
- futureheatwaves finds, characterizes, and explores heat waves in climate projectionsis.
- mcga implements machine coded genetic algorithms for real-valued optimization problems.
- PAC computes partition-assisted clustering using for more robust and accurate downstream clustering.
- Gmedian estimates geometric median, k-median clustering and robust median PCA; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- hkevp adds spatial extreme value analysis via a hierarchical model; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- collUtils is an auxiliary package for 'CollapsABEL' and provides low-level functions to process PLINK files.
- tokenizers convert natural language text into tokens proving a consistent interface and compatibility with Unicode.
- mvcluster implements multi-view bi-clustering; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- roll offers parallel functions for rolling statistics on times; it uses Rcpp, RcppArmadillo and RcppParallel.
- snowboot adds Bootstrap sampling and snowball methods for network inference.
- fromo computes fast robust moments for vectors and matrices.
- regsem performs regularization on structural equation models via ridge and lasso penalties; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- BWStest computes the 'Baumgartner-Weiss-Schindler' two-sample test of equal probability distributions.
- hashmap implements an efficient hash table class for atomic vector types.
- hierarchicalSets applies a set centric hierarchical clustering as a basis for a range of scalable visual representations.
- icd offers tools for working with ICD-9 and ICD-10 codes, and finding comorbidities.
- geohash provides tools to encode latitude and longitide pairs into geohashes, decode those geohashes, and identify their neighbours.
- LassoBacktracking efficiently models interactions in high-dimensions.
- blackbox performs black box optimization and exploration of parameter space; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- erah adds automated spectral deconvolution, alignment, and metabolite identification in GC/MS-based untargeted metabolomics.
- DeLorean implements the DeLorean model to estimate pseudotimes for single cell expression data.
- eggCounts adds hierarchical models for faecal egg count data to assess anthelmintic efficacy.
- tensorBSS offers blind source separation methods for tensor-valued observations; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- minimaxdesign models minimax design and minimax projection design using clustering and particle swarm optimization; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- protolite implements yet another serialization approach based on Protocol Buffers.
- RcppNumerical contains several libraries for numerical integration and optimization; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- mlmc provides an R and C++ implementation of multi-level Monte Carlo with support for multi-core parallel sampling.
- nmfgpu4r wraps a non-negative matrix factorization CUDA library.
- NPflow adds Bayesian nonparametrics for automatic gating of flow-cytometry data; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- plac estimates Cox models via semi-parametric methods for left-truncated data; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- biwavelet conducts univariate and bivariate wavelet analyses.
- recmap computes rectangular statistical cartograms using the RecMap MP2 heuristic.
- surveybootstrap implements different tools for surveys with bootstraps; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- BeviMed provides Bayesian evaluation of variant involvement in Mendelian disorders.
- BigQuic computes big quadratic inverse covariance estimation to solve the L1 regularized Gaussian MLE inverse covariance matrix estimation problem.
- beanz computes Bayesian analysis of heterogeneous treatment effect; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- gapfill fills missing values in satellite data.
- radiomics provides a radiomic image processing toolbox to extract first and second order statistics from images.
- OjaNP offers multivariate methods based on the Oja median and related concepts.
- imputeMulti implements imputation methods for multivariate data.
- netdiffuseR adds empirical statistical analysis, visualization and simulation of network models of the diffusion of innovations; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- rags2ridges does ridge estimation for VAR models; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- SAMM estimates Gaussian linear mixed models; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- spduration fits split-population duration (cure) regression models; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- dnc implements dynamic networks clustering for community detection; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- mcPAFit estimates node fitness from a single network snapshot by Markov Chain Monte Carlo.
- SSL provides semi-supervised learning aiming for high accuracy with less annotating effort compared to supervised learning.
- Ryacas interfaces the Yacas computer algebra system.
- saeRobust adds methods to methods to fit robust alternatives to commonly used models used in small area estimation.
- pvar calculates p-variation of sample data.
- BigVAR estimates VAR and VARX models with structured Lasso penalties for multivariate time series; it uses Rcpp, RcppArmadillo and RcppEigen.
- feather reads and writes feather files, a lightweight binary columnar data store designed for maximum speed.
- wCorr computes Pearson, Spearman, polychoric, and polyserial correlation coefficients, in weighted or unweighted form; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- SpatMCA provides regularized maximum covariance analysis; it uses Rcpp, RcppArmadillo and RcppParallel.
- fourierin computes Fourier integrals of one and two variables using the FFT; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- BAMMtools analyses and visualises macroevolutionary dynamics on phylogenetic trees (using BAMM).
- rflann provides a basic R interface to the FLANN C++ Library; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- qwraps2 contains 'quick wraps' helper functions for data summaries and formatted regression results; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- googleway retrieves routes from the Google Directions API and decodes polylines.
- clusrank implements the Wilcoxon rank sum and signed sum tests for clustered data.
- flan provides inference for mutation models via fluctuation analysis of mutant cell calls.
- flars computes functional lars models; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- dtwclust clusters times series with optimization for dynamic time warping.
- DiffusionRimp offers inference and analysis for diffusion processes; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- DLMtool simulates testing and implementation of data-limited fishery stock assessment.
- extraDistr computes d/p/q/r funtions for a number of distributions.
- ibm implements some (simple) individual based models for population dynamics models.
- jtGWAS computes standardized Jonckheere-Terpstra test statistics in genome-wide analysis.
- move visualizing and analyzing animal track data.
- perccal implements double boostrap regression confidence intervals; it uses Rcpp, RcppArmadillo and RcppEigen.
- sbrl provides scalable Bayesian list model algorithm.
- RPtests computes goodness-of-fit tests for high-dimensional models and can test for a variety of misspecifications.
- simstudy simulates data sets in order to explore modeling techniques or better understand data generating processes.
- MESS contains 'mixed esoteric statistical scripts'; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- synthACS adds synthetic microdata and spatial microsimulation modeling for American Community Survey (ACS) data.
- BTR trains and analyzes asynchronous Boolean Models from single-cell expression data.
- glmBfp implements the Bayesian paradigm for fractional polynomials in glm models; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- scoringRules adds scoring rules for parametric and simulated distribution forecasts.
- OpenImageR provides an image processing toolkit for preprocessing, filtering and image recognition; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- KernelKnn extends k-nearest neighbors algorithms via numerous kernel functions and distance metrics; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- Rfast implements a collection of fast (utility) functions for data analysis; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- MEGENA offers multiscale clustering of geometrical co-expression network data; it uses Rcpp and BH.
- triebeard adds radix trees, or 'tries', key-value data structures optimised for efficient lookups.
- rootWishart computes the distribution of the largest root for single and double Wishart settings; it uses BH and RcppEigen.
- milr estimates multiple-instance logistic regression under lasso penalty; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- sbfc offers the 'Selective Bayesian Forest Classifier', an MCMC algorithm for simultaneous feature selection and classification; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- SuperRanker adds tools for analysing the aggreement of two or more rankings of the same items.
- darch builds and trains deep belief nets, an architecture for neural nets.
- fasteraster processes rather images with vector recognition.
- yuima simulates and tests stochastic differential equations.
- IntegratedMRF implements integrated predictions using univariate and multivariate Random Forests.
- magick adds bindings to ImageMagickm the most comprehensive open-source image processing library available.
- RobustGaSP commputes robust parameter estimation and prediction of Gaussian stochastic process emulators; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- bigReg offers generalized linear models (GLM) for large data sets; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- FIT estimates transcriptomic dynamics models in field conditions; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- GEEaSPU computes adaptive association tests for multiple phenotypes using generalized estimating equations (GEE); it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- l0ara implements sparse generalized linear models with L0 approximation for feature selection; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- RcppHoney adds iterator-based expression template expansion of standard operators.
- alakazam provides immunoglobulin (Ig) sequence lineage reconstruction, diversity profiling, and amino acid property analysis.
- MultiBD offers computationally efficient functions for direct likelihood-based inference for partially-observed multivariate birth-death processes; it uses Rcpp and RcppParallel.
- RcppGetconf interfaces libc to access system-level configuration values.
- AhoCorasickTrie implements fast searching for multiple keywords in multiple texts.
- bife estimates fixed effects binary choice models; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- NetRep computes permutation testing network module preservation across datasets; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- Cyclops provides cyclic coordinate descent for logistic, poisson and survival analysis; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- inca implements integer calibration where specific functions are provided for rounding to integers for calibration problems; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- oXim computes oxycline index from matrix echograms using median-filter and 2D-convolution based algorithms.
- acebayes sets up optimal bayesian experimental design using the ACE algorithm; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- SciencesPo offers a tool set for analyzing political behavior data.
- ICAOD finds optimal designs via an imperialist competitive algorithm for optimal designs; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- ph2bye calculates phase ii clinical trial design using Bayesian methods.
- dfpk computes Bayesian dose-finding design using pharmacokinetics(pk) for phase i clinical trials; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- rtk adds a rarefaction tool kit and allows normalization of very large abundance tables.
- ccdrAlgorithm learns sparse Gaussian Bayesian networks via sparse regularization and block-cyclic coordinate descent.
- btb estimates Kernel density 'beyond the border' dedicated to urban geography.
- discretecdAlgorithm uses coordinate-descent algorithm for discrete data to learn Bayesian networks; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- CDF.PSIdekick evaluate differentially private algorithms for publishing cumulative distribution for use in differential privacy.
- wordspace implements an interactive laboratory for research on distributional semantic models.
- microclass provides methods for taxonomic classification of Prokaryotes; it used Rcpp, RcppArmadillo, RcppEigen and RcppParallel.
- wand retrieves 'magic' attributes from files and directories.
- ctmcd estimates continuous-time markov chain parameters from discrete daya; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- fastcmh implements a fast Cochran-Mantel-Haenszel test with significant pattern mining to detect intervals in binary genotype data.
- ModelMetrics brings a collection of metrics for evaluating models written in C++.
- BuyseTest implements generalized pairwise comparisons to compare two groups of observations in randomized trials; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- GenomicTools collects tools for genomic data analysis, currently with the main focus on (e)QTL and MDR analysis; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- phybreak analyses outbreaks with sequence data to simulate outbreaks.
- GAS simulates, estimates and forecasts Generalized Autoregressive Score models; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- GAS simulates an inhomogeneous self-exciting process (IHSEP), or Hawkes process, with a given (time-varying) baseline intensity and an excitation function.
- catlearn offers formal modeling for psychology using independently-replicated data sets.
- kamila implements clustering mixed-type data, specifically combinations of continuous and nominal data.
- iprior runs linear regression with I-Priors; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- indelmiss provides insertion deletion analysis while accountning for possible missing data.
- JSM does semiparametric joint modeling of survival and longitudinal data; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- velox offers fast raster manipulation and extraction.
- MSGARCH estimates, simulates and forecasts Markov-Switching GARCH models; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- energy computes E-statistics (energy) tests and statistics for multivariate and univariate inference.
- IsoSpecR implements the IsoSpec algorithm for obtaining the most probable masses of a chemical compound.
- propr calculates proportionality between vectors of compositional data.
- ndjson implements a streaming JSON reader.
- MetaheuristicFPA implementation a flower pollination algorithm in R; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- BayesBD carries out Bayesian analysis of image boundaries for binary (Bernoulli) and continuous (Gaussian) images; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- factorstochvol adds a Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) sampler for estimation of latent factor stochastic volatility models; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- RNifti provides very fast access to images stored in the NIfTI-1 file format.
- TreeBUGS offers hierarchical multinomial processing tree (MPT) modeling; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- ClusterR implements Gaussian mixture models, K-means, mini-batch-Kmeans and K-medoids clustering; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- lowmemtkmeans performs the trimmed k-means clustering algorithm with lower memory use; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- IAPWS95 adds functions for thermodynamic water and steam properties based on the IAPWS Formulation 1995.
- gogamer offers an easy and flexible interface for parsing and manipulating go game (weiqi, baduk) data.
- htmltidy cleans up or pretty prints gnarly HTML and XHTML.
- SnakeCharmR integrates R and and Python code to make function calls, assign and retrieve variables, etc. from R.
- JOUSBoost implements under/oversampling for probability estimation to be used with machine learning methods.
- largeVis provides high-quality visualisations of large, high-dimensional datasets and more; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- anytime converts input in 'any' form into 'POSIXct' (or 'Date') objects, using one of a number of predefined formats.
- bayesAB adds fast Bayesian methods that allow the user to analyze A/B test data in a Bayesian framework.
- spectral offers common methods of spectral data analysis such as Fourier and Hilbert transforms.
- StepwiseTest implements a multiple testing method to control generalized family-wise error rate; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- RSSL provides semi-supervised learning for classification; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- qrencoder computes quick response codes (QR codes) used to authenticate transactions.
- rFTRLProximal adds an efficient implementation of "Follow The (Proximally) Regularized Leader" online learning algorithm;it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- smooth provides forecasting using smoothing functions; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- htdp provides bindings to horizontal time dependent positioning via htdp.
- recexcavAAR offers a toolset for 3-d reconstruction and analysis of excavations.
- Barycenter computers Wasserstein Barycenters; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- dfphase1 plots phase I control charts with emphasis on distribution-free methods.
- combiter provides iterators for combinations, permutations, and subsets.
- MatchItSE computes standard errors for matched samples from 'MatchIt'; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- ProFit fits projected 2-d images profiles to galaxy images.
- bio3d offers utilities to process, organize and explore protein structure, sequence and dynamics data.
- spass adds study planning and adaptation of sample size via sample size estimation and blinded sample size reestimation.
- sBIC computes a singular BIC for multiple models.
- smam implements statistical modeling of animal movements.
- stremr offers streamlined estimation of survival for static, dynamic and stochastic treatment and monitoring regimes.
- meteoland estimates weather variables at any position of a landscape.
- graphql parses GraphQL and exports the resulting AST in JSON.
- bigFastlm implements `fastLm()` for bigmemory object; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- gamreg computes robust and sparse regression via gamma-divergence with L1, elastic net and ridge; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- sharpeRratio offers an efficient moment-free estimator of the Sharpe ratio, or signal-to-noise ratio, for heavy-tailed data.
- bmlm estimates multi-level models via stan; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- GauPro fits Gaussian process models; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- KODAMA offers an unsupervised and semi-supervised learning algorithm for feature extraction; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- scvxclustr implements sparse convex clustering; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- QuantTools adds enhanced quantitative (financial) modeling functions.
- MAINT.Data implements methodologies for modelling interval data by Normal and Skew-Normal distributions; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- unsystation computes a second-order stationarity test for time series based on unsystematic sub-samples; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- jwutil adds various tools for data manipulation and testing; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- moveWindSpeed estimates wind speeds from bird trajectories using maximum likelihood.
- validatejsonr validates JSON input against JSON Schema Draft v4.
- RI2by2 offers randomization inference for treatment effects on binary outcomes.
- rpms fits a linear model to survey data in nodes obtained by recursive partitioning the data; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- MultivariateRandomForest models and predicts multivariate cases using Random Forests.
- lexRankr summarizes text via the LexRank algorithm.
- sf supports the 'Simple Features' standard for encoding geospatial data.
- ggdmc computes hierarchical Bayesian models implemented in the dynamic model of choice; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- raptr adds a representative and adequate prioritization toolkit for biodiversity; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- BCSub provides a Bayesian semiparametric factor analysis model for gene expression subtype identification.
- MatrixLDA fits penalized matrix-normal models for linear discriminant analysis with matrix-valued predictors; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- diagis creates a diagnostic plot and multivariate summary statistics from importance sampling; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- rtext offers R6 data objects support for text and data.
- bayesImageS implemebts Bayesian methods for image segmentation using a Potts model; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- tesseract offers R bindings to the open source optical-character recognition engines.
- s2 connects R to Google's s2 library for geometry on the sphere.
- ManifoldOptim adds an interface to ROPTLIB for Riemannian Manifold Optimization; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- xyz offers the 'xyz' algorithm for fast interaction search in high-dimensional data to find strong interactions in almost linear time.
- bsearchtools exposes C++ binary search functions (std::lower_bound, std::upper_bound) plus other convenience functions.
- diffrprojects provides data structures and methods for measuring, coding, and analysing text within text corpora.
- nprobust implements robust inference for local polynomial regression and kernel density estimation; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- rucrdtw adds R bindings to the UCR suite for ultrafast subsequence search for best match under dynamic time warping and euclidean distance.
- varband implements variable banding for modeling local dependence and estimating precision matrices; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- pirate provides the generated effect modifier (GEM) method; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- flockimplements process synchronization using file locks.
- vdiffr adds visual regression testing and graphical diffing as an extension to the 'testthat' package.
- medfate simulates Mediterranean forest dynamics using cohort-based description of vegetation.
- EMbC implements expectation-maximization binary clustering for annotation of data; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- gcKrig provides a variety of functions to analyze and model geostatistical count data with Gaussian copulas; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- gdpc computes the generalized dynamic principal components of Peña and Yohai; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- forecastSNSTS forecasts stationary and non-stationary time-series.
- eDMAperforms dynamic model averaging with grid search as in Dangl and Halling; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- ffstrean implements a adaptive forgetting factor scheme to estimates mean and variance to detect multiple changepoints in streaming data.
- lclGWAS offers efficient estimation of a discrete-time multivariate frailty model for grouped survival data.
- queuecomputer adds an efficient method for simulating queues with arbitrary arrival and service times; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- ibmcraftr offers a toolkit to develop individual-based models in infectious disease.
- ABCoptim implements Artificial Bee Colony (ABC) optimization.
- bcROCsurface provides bias-corrected methods for estimating the ROC surface; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- gwfaperforms geographically-weighted fractal analysis (gwfa) to calculate the local fractal dimension of a set of points.
- NestedCategBayesImpute fits the nested Dirichlet process mixture of products of multinomial distributions (NDPMPM).
- benchr provides infrastructure to accurately measure and compare the execution time of R expressions.
- valr implements genome interval arithmetic in R to read and manipulate genome intervals and signals.
- ggforce accelerates ggplot2 via new stats and geoms.
- Rdtq implements density tracking by quadrature (DTQ) for stochastic differential equations (SDEs).
- strat provides the stratification index by Zhou (2012); it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- robets computes robust exponential smoothing forecasts as an alternative to
- SpaCCr offers genomic region detection via spatial convex clustering; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- SmartSVA introduces a fast and efficient surrogate variable analysis (SVA) algorithm; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- rIsing fits an Ising model to a binary dataset using L1 regularized logistic regression and extended BIC; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- DEploid deconvolute mixed genomes with unknown proportions using a modified Li and Stephens algorithm with Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC).
- diffusr implementation network diffusion algorithms such as insulated heat propagation or Markov random walks; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- RSQLite embeds the 'SQLite' database engine in R and provides an interface compliant with the 'DBI' package.
- esaddle fits the Extended Empirical Saddlepoint (EES) density; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- GWmodel introduces geographically-weighted models for suitably localised calibration; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- ramcmc implements robust adaptive Metropolis sampling as in Vihola (2012); it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- cstab selects number of cluster via normalized clustering instability.
- robustlmm fits robust linear mixed effects models; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- imagine provides an imaging engine to apply image filters to data matrices.
- FactoRizationMachines implements support vector machines with higher-order factorization methods.
- optimization offers a flexible multi-purpose optimizer with numerous input specifications.
- phangorn estimates phylogenetic trees and networks using maximum likelihood, maximum parsimony, distance methods and Hadamard conjugation.
- GLMaSPU implements an adaptive test on high-dimensional parameters in generalized linear models; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- Wmisc reads text files token by token, a framework for stateful computations with finite state machines and a few string utilities.
- rrr implements reduced rank regressions along with diagnostics and graphics.
- eulerr draws area-proportional Euler diagrams which generalize Venn diagrams; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- bindrcpp provides an easy way to fill an environment with active bindings that call a C++ function.
- divest converts images from the DICOM format into the NIfTI-1 format.
- cubature offers adaptive multivariate integration over hypercubes; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- GDINA implements the generalized DINA models for cognitive diagnostic analyses; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- valuer prices variable annuity life insurance contracts by means of Monte Carlo methods; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- LBSPR simulates expected equilibrium length composition using the length-based spawning potential ratio.
- BTYDplus provides methods to describe and predict customers' purchase behavior in a non-contractual setting.
- factorcpt identifies change-points in common and idiosyncratic components via factor modelling; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- striprtf extracts plain text from RTF (Rich Text Format) files.
- acc processes accelerometer data from uni-axial and tri-axial devices; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- acrt robustly tests affine hypotheses on regression coefficients in models with autocorrelated errors; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- ICtest estimates and tests the number of interesting components in linear dimension reduction; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- qualpalr generates qualitative color palettes that are maximally distinct; it uses Rcpp, RcppArmadillo and RcppParallel.
- ashr implements an Empirical Bayes approach for large-scale hypothesis testing and false discovery rates.
- pgee.mixed performs simultaneous estimation and variable selection for correlated bivariate mixed outcomes; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- PLMIX fits finite mixtures of Plackett-Luce models for partial top rankings/orderings within a Bayesian framework.
- SpaTimeClus implements model-based clustering of spatio-temporal data via mixture models; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- mixlink fits 'mixture link', an extension to glms where the outcome distribution is a finite mixture of densities; it uses Rcpp and RcppGSL.
- ReIns contains functions from the book 'Reinsurance: Actuarial and Statistical Aspects'.
- rlas reads and write 'las' and 'laz' binary files containing LiDAR data.
- ETAS fits the space-time 'Epidemic Type Aftershock Sequence' (ETAS) model to earthquake catalogs using a stochastic declustering approach.
- joineRML jointly models multivariate longitudinal data and time-to-event outcomes; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- attrCUSUM implements tools for design of attribute variable sampling intervals; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- dynamichazard fits dynamic hazard models with binary outcomes; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- ludic provides probabilistic record linkage with direct identifiers; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- lidR adds airborne LiDAR data manipulation and visualization.
- BAMBI fits and simulates mixtures of univariate and bivariate angular distributions; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- semver offers tools and functions for parsing, rendering and operating on semantic version strings.
- testforDEP provides dependence tests for two variables.
- textTinyR offers text processing for small and big data files; it uses Rcpp, RcppArmadillo and BH.
- xslt extends the xml2 package by transforming XML documents via XSL stylesheets.
- fst offers fast serialization serialization of data.frame objects.
- robCompositions implements robust estimation for compositional data.
- microseq adds basic functions for microbial sequence data analysis.
- mrfDepth computes depth measures in multivariate, regression and functional settings; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- baitmet automates quantification of metabolites.
- kdevine computes multivariate kernel density estimation with Vine copulas.
- ziphsmm fits zero-inflated Poisson hidden (semi-)Markov models; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- pdSpecEst offers positive-definite wavelet-based multivariate spectral analysis; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- multinet implements functions for the creation/generation and analysis of multilayer social networks.
- TLMoments calculate empirical trimmend L-moments of arbitrary order and trimming, and converts them to distribution parameters.
- padr transforms datetime data into a format ready for analysis.
- MADPop analyses population differences using Major Histocompatibility Complex (MHC) genotypes of samples having a variable number of alleles.
- grattan supplies a series of functions focused on costing and evaluating Australian tax policy.
- Rlabkey exchanges data with a LabKey server.
- RLumModel solves ODEs to simulate luminescense signal in the mineral quartz; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- SpecsVerification is a collection of routines with an emphasis on comparitive verification of ensemble forecast; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- wicket implements tools to process 'well-known text' (WKT) spatial data.
- hBayesDM fits an array of decision-making tasks in a hierarchical Bayesian framework; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- beyondWhittle implements Bayesian spectral inference for stationary timeseries.
- skm solves the selective k-means; it uses Rcpp, RcppParallel and RcppArmadillo.
- nse offers multiple ways to calculate numerical standard error (NSE) of univariate time series.
- classifierplots ; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- fastJT computes efficient Jonckheere-Terpstra test statistics for robust machine learning and genome-wide association studies.
- penalized fits high-dimensional penalized (lasso, fused lasso, ridge) regresion models; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- alphabetr implements algorithms for high-throughput sequencing of antigen-specific T cells.
- gbp adds basic infrastructure and several algorithms for 1d-4d bin packing problem; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- MAVE implements several methods for dimension reduction; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- reads 'untidy' Excel files into R; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- palm fits point process models using the Palm likelihood.
- rcss offers numerical treatment of optimal switching problems in a finite time setting; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- iBST fits bagging survival trees on a mixture of populations.
- PhylogeneticEM implements an automatic shift detection method for trait evolution models; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- KoulMde fits via Koul's minimum distance estimation in linear regression and autoregression model by coordinate descent algorithm.
- prophet provides an automated forecasting procedure for time series based on an additive model with non-linear trends.
- cleanEHR offers a toolset for the Critical Care Health Informatics Collaborative datset.
- grove computes functional denoising and functional ANOVA through wavelet-domain Markov groves; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- odbc connect to ODBC-compatible databases using the DBI interface.
- BayesianTools implements general-purpose MCMC and SMC samplers and tools for Bayesian statistics.
- RcppHMM collects functions to evaluate sequences, decode hidden states and estimate parameters from a discrete-time Hidden Markov Models.
- mousetrap offers functions for importing, preprocessing, analyzing, aggregating, and visualizing mouse-tracking data.
- ipft implements algorithms and utility functions for indoor positioning using fingerprinting techniques.
- pacotest tests for partial copulas and the simplifying assumption in vine copulas.
- opusminer provides an R interface to the OPUS Miner algorithm and implementation.
- dlib connects R to the DLib toolkit for machine learning and computer vision algorithms.
- RcppBlaze connect R to the (header-only) 'Blaze' high-performance C++ math library (in version 2.6).
- stdvectors creates and manipulates C++ std::vector objects from R.
- GraphKit estimates structural invariants of graphical modesl; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- sppmix models spatial Poisson processes where the intensity surface is analogous to a finite additive mixture; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- filesstrings offers file and string utilities on top of base R and 'stringr'.
- optiSel implements a framework for the optimization of breeding programs via optimum contribution selection; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- planor generates factorial designs, including fractional designs, orthogonal block designs, and more; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- ggraph implements the grammar of graphics for graphs and networks.
- dynsbm offers a dynamic stochastic block model for the evolution of nodes through time; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- mixR performs maximum likelihood estimation for finite mixture models.
- interflex performs diagnostic tests of multiplicative interaction models; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- tm provides a framework for text-mining applications with R.
- DiffNet detects statistically significant changes in complex biological networks; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- observer manipulates Microsoft Word and PowerPoint Documents.
- pinbasic offers fast and stable esitimation of the probability of informed trading.
- rdist calculates pairwise distance using a common framework; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- cpr implements control polygon reduction and control net reduction for parsimonious B-spline regressions; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- FRK offers fixed-rank kriging for spatial/spatio-temporal modelling and prediction.
- riskRegression provides risk regression models for survival analysis with competing risks; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- BNSL implements Bayesian network structure learning.
- gsynth provides a generalized synthetic control method: causal inference with interactive fixed-effect models; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- iNextPD adds interpolation and extrapolation for phylogenetic diversity.
- mrgsolve simulates from ODE-based population pk/pd and systems pharmacology models; it uses Rcpp, BH and RcppArmadillo.
- POUMM implements a phylogenetic Ornstein-Uhlenbeck mixed model; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- reticulate provides a bi-directional interface between R and Python.
- gee4 estimates generalized estimating equations; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- kohonen offers supervised and unsupervised self-organising maps (SOMs).
- BLPestimatoR performs a demand estimation as in Berry, Levinsohn and Pakes.
- CNull implements fast algorithms for frequency-preserving Null models in ecology.
- graphkernels adds a fast C++ implementation of various graph kernels.
- Rlda implements Bayesian LDA for mixed-membership clustering analysis; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- treespace explores the distribution of phylogenetic trees.
- supc computes via the Self-Updating Process Clustering algorithm.
- Rvoterdistance calculates the distance between voter and multiple polling locations.
- bayesDP augments data with historical controls using the Bayesian discoint prior; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- CVR performs canonical variate regression (CVR) for two sets of covariates and a univariate response; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- frailtyEM fits shared frailty models with a semi-parametric baseline hazard with the EM algorithm.
- sbart implements sequential Bayesian additive regressive trees for imputation.
- multdyn estimates multivariate graphical model for multidimensional time series with time-varying effective connectivity; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- secure fits sparse factor regression using sequential estimation; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- varbvs adds fast algorithms for fitting Bayesian variable selection models and computing Bayes factors.
- icenReg offers regression models for interval censored data; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- joinXL performs join queries on Excel files; its use of Rcpp is spurious.
- mafs implements meta-forecasting; ; its use of Rcpp is spurious.
- OpenMx provides extended structural equation modelling; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- RmixmodCombi combines mixture components for clustering; its use of Rcpp is spurious.
- NetworkInference infers latent diffusion networks.
- BatchMap creates high density linkage maps in outcrossing species; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- flexsurv estimate flexible parametric survival and multi-state models for time-to-event data.
- geojsonR processes GeoJSON objects per RFC 7945 via the 'json11' library; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- CircularDDM computes circular drift-diffusion models; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- SMMA provides soft maximin estimation for large scale array-tensor models; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- GenomicMating implements an efficient breeding by genomic mating algorithm; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- MCMCprecision calculates precision of discrete parameters in transdimensional MCMC; it uses Rcpp, RcppArmadillo and RcppEigen.
- Meiosis provides tools for meiosis simulation in plant breeding research.; it uses Rcpp and BH.
- bcs offers Bayesian compressive sensing via Laplace priors; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- ctsem adds continuous-time structural equation modeling.
- treatSens analysises sensitivity for causal inference by investigating unmeasured confounding; it uses Rcpp, RcppEigen and BH.
- BART fits Bayesian Additive Regression Trees for flexible nonparametric modeling.
- imputeTS imputes missing values in univariate time series.
- vennplot calculates and plots Venn diagrams in two and three dimensions.
- GRADAG uses genetic algorithms to learn sparse acyclic directed graphs; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- imp4p analyse missing value mechanisms and imputes data for bottom-up MS-based proteomics.
- OBsMD implements objective Bayesian model discrimination in follow-up designs.
- phantom does gene set Pareto heterogeneity analysis of time-course gene expression data; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- PRIMME adds an interface to the PRIME eigenvalue and SVD library.
- bigKRLS offers optimised regularized least squares; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- mnis gives easy downloading capabilities for the members' name information service operated by the UK parliament.
- ompr models and solves mixed integer linear programs.
- icosa computes global triangular and penta-hexagonal grids based on tessellated icosahedra.
- cna provides comprehensive functionalities for causal modeling with Coincidence Analysis (CNA).
- RcppQuantuccia links R with Quantuccia, the headers-only subset of QuantLib.
- Rsampletrees offers MCMC sampling of gene genealogies conditional on genetic data.
- BeSS implements best subset selection for sparse generalized linear model and cox models; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- kernelboot calculates smoothed bootstrap and random generation from kernel densities.
- HardyWeinberg adds statistical tests and graphics for Hardy-Weinberg equilibria.
- autothresholdr provides the 'ImageJ' 'Auto Threshold' plugin functionality to R users.
- GGIR is a tool to process and analyse data collected with wearable raw acceleration sensors.
- idem offers inference in randomized controlled trials with death and missingness; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- trackdem can obtain population density and body size structure from video material or image sequences; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- partialCI analysis partially cointegrated time series.
- philentropy computes 46 optimized distance and similarity measures for comparing probability functions.
- cctools implements the continuous convolution trick in nonparametric estimation; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- purrrlyr contains tools from the intersection of purrr and dplyr.
- Peptides calculates indices and theoretical physiochemical properties of protein sequences.
- DataGraph exports either '.dtable' or '.dtbin' files that can be read by DataGraph, a graphing and analysis application for macOS.
- kmcudaR implements "Yinyang K-Means" using CUDA and OPneMP 4.0.
- anMC efficiently computes orthant probabilities of high-dimensional Gaussian vector; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- miRNAss performs genome-wide discovery of pre-miRNAs with few labeled examples using machine learning methods.
- gastempt fits gastric emptying time series from MRI or scintigraphic measurements; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- olsrr adds tools for teaching and learning ordinary least squares regression.
- LAM contains procedures for latent variable modelling with a particular focus on multilevel data.
- fastTextR interfaces the 'fastText' library for text classification and word vector learning.
- breathteststan adds Stan-based fits to gastric emptying curves.
- mbgraphic offers measure-based exploratory data analysis.
- LocalControl generates high-quality comparative effectiveness evidence via nonparametric approaches to address biases and confounding.
- poisbinom provides the p/d/q/r functions for the Poisson-Binomial distribution.
- hommel implements methods for closed testing with Simes inequality, in particular Hommel's method.
- GeneralizedUmatrix computes credible visualization for two-dimensional projections of data; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- osmdata download and imports OpenStreetMap ('OSM') data as 'sf' or 'sp' objects.
- castor offers efficient comparative phylogenetics on large trees.
- stepR allows fitting of step-functions to univariate serial data where neither the number of jumps nor their positions is known.
- PhenotypeSimulator allows for the flexible simulation of phenotypes under different models.
- brlrmr estimates bias reduction with missing binary response.
- coga computes convolutions of the Gamma distribution.
- rtdists provides response time distributions (density/PDF, distribution function/CDF, quantile function, and random generation).
- ggecreate biplots for GGE (genotype plus genotype-by-environment) and GGB (genotype plus genotype-by-block-of-environments) models.
- piton wraps the 'Parsing Expression Grammar Template Library' for generating parsing expression grammars.
- RGraphM accesses the graph matching library 'graphm'; it uses Rcpp and RcppGSL.
- rust uses the generalized ratio-of-uniforms method to simulate from univariate and multivariate distributions; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- nandb offers number and brightness image analysis.
- bikedata downloads and aggregates data from public hire bicycle systems.
- libstableR computes fast and accurate evaluations, random draws and estimation for the skew stable distribution.
- rangeBuilder implements occurrence filtering, geometric + taxonomic standardization and generation of species range polygons.
- Emcdf computes and visualizes the empirical joint distribution of multivariate data.
- zstd connects R to the Zstandard compression library.
- cld2 interfaces Google's Compact Language Detector 2.
- parallelDist calculates distance matrices for continuous, binary, and multi-dimensional input matrices; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- themetagenomics explores thematic structure and predicted functionality of 16s rRNA Amplicon Data.
- clampSeg implements the non-parametric JUmp Local dEconvolution Segmentation filter JULES to idealise patch clamp recordings.
- cld3 interfaces Google's Compact Language Detector 3.
- robustBLME robustly fits linear mixed effects models through weighted ML and ABC; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- GPGame solves complex game problems using Gaussian processes.
- phylogram contains functions for importing and exporting 'dendrogram' objects for evolutionary analysis.
- RcppMsgPack includes the msgpack-c C/C++ headers for efficient binary serialization.
- meshimp simplifies surface triangular meshes with associated distributed data; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- DPWeibull estimates Dirichlet process Weibull mixture model for survival data.
- genepop offers population genetic data analysis using 'Genepop'.
- nauf fits regressions with unordered factors containing NA values.
- walker performs fully bayesian linear regression where regression coefficients vary over "time"; it uses Rcpp, RcppEigen and BH.
- catSurv provides methods of computerized adaptive testing for survey researchers; it uses Rcpp, RcppArmadillo and RcppGSL.
- interp does bivariate data interpolation on regular and irregular grids, either linear or using splines; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- ECFsup tests the equality of several covariance functions of functional data; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- momentuHMM offers maximum likelihood analysis of animal movement behavior using multivariate hidden Markov models; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- womblR models spatiotemporal boundary detection for areal unit data; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- diceR performs cluster analysis using an ensemble clustering framework.
- POMaSPU evaluates an association between an ordinal response and multiple phenotypes; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- SFS implements the Similarity-First Search combinatorial algorithm (SFS); it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- JumpTest focuses on jump detection via a fast simulation model for stochastic volatility model; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- rrpack implements multivariate regression methodologies with a focus on reduced-rank regression (RRR); it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- aphid uses hidden Markov models and profile HMMs for biological sequence analysis.
- bssm implements efficient methods for Bayesian inference of state space modesl; it uses Rcpp, BH and RcppArmadillo.
- later adds utilities for delaying function execution until after the R execution stack has emptied.
- SeqKat detects kategis, a localized hyermutation.
- cytometree computes automated cytomety gating; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- tidygenomics adds tidy verbs for dealing with genomic data frames.
- goldi does gene ontology label discernment and identification; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- hyper2 offers a suite of routines for the hyperdirichlet distribution.
- sparsio adds I/O operations with sparse matrices via the fast 'SVMlight' reader and writer.
- BradleyTerryScalable fits the Bradley-Terry model to large and sparse networks of data ; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- rxylib provides access to the 'xylib' C library for to import xy data from powder diffraction, spectroscopy and other experimental methods.
- survHE contains a suite of functions for survival analysis in health economics. ; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- abcrf Performs approximate Bayesian computation model choice and parameter inference via random forests; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- adeba does univariate and multivariate non-parametric kernel density estimation with adaptive bandwidth using a Bayesian approach.
- FastSF offers fast structural filtering with a L0 penalty; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- FUNLDA fits latent Dirichlet allocation data to genomic annotation data; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- grf adds generalized random forests for estimation and inference.
- IncDTW implements incremental calculation of the DTW (Dynamic Time Warping) distance of two vectors.
- landscapeR simulates categorical maps on actual geographical realms.
- msde implements an MCMC sampler for the posterior distribution of arbitrary time-homogeneous multivariate SDE models.
- SobolSequence provides Sobol sequence with better two-dimensional projections.
- SuperGauss offer 'super fast' likelihood inference for stationary Gaussian times series; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- teachingApps contains apps and gadgets for teaching data analysis and statistics concepts.
- tidygraph offers a tidy API for graph manipulation.
- RcppTN generate random deviates from and calculate moments of a Truncated Normal distribution using the algorithm of Robert (1995).
- datastructures implements advanced data structures such as hashmaps, heaps, or queues; it uses Rcpp and BH.
- fastLink implements a Fellegi-Sunter probabilistic record linkage model; it uses Rcpp, RcppEigen and RcppArmadillo.
- LowWAFOMNX implements the Low Walsh Figure of Merit (WAFOM) sequence based on Niederreiter-Xing sequence.
- WGCNA performs weighted correlation network analysis on high-dimensional data.
- SubTite chooses subgroup specific optimal doses in a phase I dose finding clinical trial; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- RBesT adds Bayesian evidence synthesis tools; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- ClusVis offers Gaussian-based visualization of clustering achieved by mixture model on any type of data; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- LowWAFOMSobol implements a Low Walsh Figure of Merit (WAFOM) sequence based on Sobol sequence.
- RPresto implements a DBI-compliant interface to Presto, an open-source distributed SQL engine.
- swmmr interfaces the Storm Water Management Model of the US EPA.
- bayeslm offers efficient sampling for Gaussian linear regression with arbitrary priors; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- revdbayes provides functions for the Bayesian analysis of extreme value model; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- DrImpute imputes dropout events in single-cell RNA-sequencing data; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- vennLasso provides variable selection and estimation routines for models stratified by binary factors; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- APML0 fits linear and Cox models via an augmented penalized minimization method; it uses Rcpp and RcppEigen.
- bsplinePsd implements a Metropolis-within-Gibbs MCMC sampler for Bayesian nonparametric spectral density estimation.
- coda.base adds a basic set of functions for compositional data analysis; it uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo.
- social quantifies and visualizes social autocorrelation.
- BiDAG implements a collection of MCMC methods for Bayesian structure learning of directed acyclic graphs (DAGs).
- ProjectionBasedClustering clusters via projections based on the generalized U*-matrix visualization of a topographic map.
- tidyselect is a backend for selecting functions of the so-called 'tidyverse'.
- curstatCI computes the (smoothed) ml estimator and pointwise bootstrap CIs for the distribution function under current status data.
- pulver computes p-values for the interaction term in a very large number of linear regression models.
- iRF iteratively grows feature weighted random forests and finds high-order feature interactions in a stable fashion.
- dHSIC implements the d-variable Hilbert Schmidt independence criterion and several hypothesis tests based on it.
- optiSolve solves linear, quadratic, and rational programs with linear, quadratic, and rational constraints.
- ordinalForest runs ordinal regression with high and low dimensional data.
The following BioConductor
packages use Rcpp:
- pcaMethods provides Bayesian PCA, Probabilistic PCA, Nipals PCA, Inverse Non-Linear PCA and the conventional SVD PCA.
- GRENITS uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo to implement network inference models using Dynamic Bayesian Networks and Gibbbs Variable Selection.
- mosaics provides functions for fitting MOSAiCS, a statistical framework to analyze one-sample or two-sample ChIP-seq data.
- mzR provides a unified API to the common file formats and parsers available for mass spectrometry data.
- Rdisop uses Rcpp and RcppClassic for the decomposition of isotopic patterns.
- ddgraph distinguishes direct and indirect interact via Graphical Modeling
- DESeq2 implements differential gene expression analysis based on the negative binomial distributions
- flowType provides support for phenotyping flow cytometry assays
- flowWorkspace imports flowJo Workspaces into BioConductor
- GeneNetworkBuilder helps to build regulatory network from ChIP-chip/ChIP-seq and expression data
- GOSemSim provides GO-terms semantic similarity measures
- GOSim computes functional similarities between GO terms and gene products
- metaSeq is for the meta-analysis of RNA-Seq count data in multiple studies
- MSstats implements protein significance analysis in LC-MS, SRM and DIA for label-free or label-based proteomics experiments
- pRoloc provides a unifying bioinformatics framework for spatial proteomics
- Rchemcpp implements similarity measures for chemical compounds
- Risa converts experimental metadata from ISA-tab into Bioconductor data structures
- rTANDEM encapsulates X!Tandem in R
- ABSSeq implements a new RNA-Seq analysis method based on absolute expression differences and generalized Poisson model
- bamsignals extracts read count signals from bam files
- birte offers Bayesian inference of regulatiry influence on expression
- BrowserViz provides interactive R/browser graphics using websockets and JSON
- BrowserVizDemo shows how to subclass BrowserViz
- ChemmineOB implements an R interface to a subset of OpenBabel funcationality
- ChemmineR provides a cheminformatics toolkit for R
- chromDraw visualized linear and circular karyotypes
- clipper offers gene set analysis exploiting pathway topology
- CoGAPS computes coordinated gene activity in pattern sets
- COMPASS implements combinatorial polyfunctionality analysis of single cells
- cosmiq combines single masses into quantities
- destiny creates diffusion maps
- DMRcaller implements a differentially methylated regions caller
- EDDA provides experimental design in differential abundance analysis
- flowCore implements basic structures for flow cytometry data
- flowMatch implements matching and meta-clustering for in flow cytometry
- GenomicTuples offers representation and manipulation of genomic tuples
- GOsummaries computes word cloud summaries of GOs enrichment analysis
- IsoGeneGUI brings a graphical user interface to conduct a dose-response analysis of microarray data
- kebabs provides kernel-based analysis of biological sequences
- MAIT adds statistical analysis of metabolomic data
- messina implements single-gene classifiers and outlier-resistant detection of differential expression for two-group and survival problems
- MIMOSA computes mixture models for single-cell assays
- msa computes multiple sequence alignment
- MSnbas brings base functions and classes for MS-based proteomics
- MSnID implements utilities for exploration and assessment of confidence of LC-MSn proteomics identifications
- netbenchmark add benchmarking of several gene network inference methods
- networkBMA offers regression-based network inference using Bayesian model averaging
- OncoSimulR computes forward genetic simulation of cancer progresion with epistasis
- PAA implements a protein array analyzer
- Pbase manipulates and explores protein and proteomics data
- podkat implements a position-dependent kernel association test
- proteoQC provides proteomics data quality control
- R3CPET analyses chromosome conformation capture and next-generation sequencing (3C-seq)
- RCyjs display and manipulate graphs in Cytoscape.js
- RMassBank offers a workflow to process tandem MS files and build MassBank records
- RnaSeqSampleSize provides a sample size calculation method based on the negative binomial model
- sapFinder is a package for variant peptides detection and visualization in shotgun proteomics
- SIMAT implements a GC-SIM-MS data processing and alaysis tool
- adds statistical assessment of cell state hierarchies from single-cell RNA-seq data