A new release 0.1.0 of the RPushbullet package (interfacing the neat Pushbullet service) landed on CRAN today.
It brings a number of goodies relative to the first release 0.0.2 of a few months ago:
- pushing of files is now supported thanks to a nice pull request bu Mike Birdgeneau
- a default device can be designated in the
~/.rpushbullet.json file or options
- initialization has been rewritten to use
recpients which can be indices, device names or, if missing entirely, the (new) default device
email is supported as another recipient option in which case the Pushbullet service will send an email to the give address
pbGetDevices() now returns a proper S3 object with corresponding
- the documentation regarding package initialization, and setting of key, devices, etc has been expanded
- more examples has been added to the documentation
- various minor cleanups, fixes, corrections throughout
There is a whole boat load of more wickedness in the Pushbullet API so if anybody feels compelled to add it, fire off pull requests at GitHub.
More details about the package are at the RPushbullet webpage and the RPushbullet GitHub repo.
Courtesy of CRANberries, there is also a diffstat report for this release.
This post by Dirk Eddelbuettel originated on his Thinking inside the box blog. Please report excessive re-aggregation in third-party for-profit settings.